raw food classes
official home page of raw food classes
learn to prepare raw food meals
weekend retreats raw food classes
learn to prepare raw food
raw food prep classes
raw food retreats
Garden Italian wraps w/basil, herb cheeze, & fresh marinara
smiling face with green smoothie & bee
Date n Nut Torte w/lemon Icing
zucchini pasta w/garden fresh marinara & vodka sauce
♥ Beginning Botanical Culinary Workshop & Gourmet Meal - 3 hours
Three Hour beginners workshop will include:
• What, Why’s, & How’s of Vegan Raw & Living Food Cuisine
• Kitchen set up – fun tools & gadgets
• Do’s & don’ts – What’s & Why’s – sweeteners, oils, salts, organic, white stuff, “super foods”
• Meal & Menu planning
• Shopping guide
• Hand-outs & RECIPES!
• Hands-on-demonstrations preparing quick, nutrient dense recipes using only a food processor & blender.
• Tastings & Makings
• Non-dairy Nut Mylk, Nutrient Dense Smoothies, & “Super foods”
After the workshop, enjoy a delicious gourmet meal prepared in class!
This workshop is available off-site: includes tasters & meal, grocery/farmer’s market shopping with host, kitchen equipment &
supplies, additional pre-made accompaniments for the meal. No charge for the host with groups over 10.
♥ Intermediate Intensive Botanical Culinary Workshop – 8-10 hours
In this workshop we go beyond the basics:
• Sprouting – how, what, & why
• Raw Vegan Dairy
Cheezes (lacto-ferment – optional)
Crackers, Pizza Crust, Flat Breads
Cookies, crepes, pancakes
Fruits & Veggies
• Juicing – how, what & why
Puddings, Pies, Cheeze Cake, Ice Crème
• Fermentation: Kombucha, Veggies, or Lacto-ferment cheezes
*Beginning Bontanical Culinary Workshop Recommended or substaintial experience with Raw Food Prep recommended before
taking this course.
This workshop is available off-site: Includes tasters & 2 meals, grocery/farmer market shopping with host, kitchen equipment &
supplies, additional pre-made accompaniments for the meals. No charge for host with groups over 8 +.
♥ Weekend Botanical Culinary Workshop – 2-3 days (weekdays also available)
A combination of the above in an intensive weekend of learning, exporing & EATING. No charge for host of groups over 8+.
Lemon "Creme" Crepes w/mixed berry sauce & coconut
Raw Vegan Lasagne
Thai Coconut Soup
Turquoise barn offers a variety of individual & group workshops, educational "parties", retreats and lifestyle "makeovers".
Our workshops and learning retreats are designed to be a fun and interactive way to help you make the necessary changes that
will work for your individual and personal lifestyle and goals. So whether your goal is to add more fresh whole foods into your
diet, learn more about plant-based diets, cleanse for illness or weight loss, transition to a vegetarian, vegan or raw food lifestyle
or you're just looking to learn some new recipes and expand your culinary repitoire, we can assist you.
So come and explore a unique Creative Culinary Experience! Learn new & innovative ways to add more nutrient dense, plant-
based, TASTEY, whole foods into your diet for optimal health, increased energy, maintaining/balancing your weight AND
pleasing your palate. Vegan & Living Food Cuisine is a growing culinary genre that goes way beyond salads & carrot sticks……..
come and see/taste/learn/enjoy for yourself – you may be surprised!
And If you can’t make it to the Barn, we'll bring the Barn to you.....Turquoise Barn goes to......... traveling vegan &
raw food classes, dinners, catering for small parties or gatherings, and personal chef services. Create your own special day,
evening weekend, or week for friends, family or just for you. Gather a group of friends together for a healthy and delicious fun
Classes are taught by Michelle Premura, Certified Raw & Living Foods Chef & Educator. See below for additonal offerings.
Accommodations are also available in our Bed & Breakfast or in our Hostel or Camping on the farm.
See below for group and residential discounts.
Ingredients used in all classes will be whole food, plant-based, gluten-free, sugar free and organic or wild-crafted when possible.
Coming soon: Plant-Based Whole Foods & Botanical Culinary Certifications - Growing, Foraging, &
|Botanical Culinary Workshops & Other Offerings
Eat – Learn – Create - Love ♥
- Personal Chef – by the day, week, weekend, or month
of your senses. (minimum 10 people)
- Dinner Parties – Treat your friends & family to an evening of healthy culinary delights that will satisfy all
- Retreats - You choose the place, dates, number of attendees, length of time, and special services.
- Kitchen, Home, & Body Clean-Up: Clean-up and Clear-out the toxins. Learn how to eliminate toxic foods, cleanings supplies, beauty products, &
home goos hand more importantly what non-toxic substitutes you can use. The skin is the largest organ of your body - would you eat what you put on
it?home & body "clean-up" - learn what to use in place of toxic and harmful chemicals in your home and on your body
- Grocery shopping (together)- Take a field trip to your local grocery store - learn how to make healthy food choices, which products are trustworthy,
read lables, how to avoid GMO's, and work within your budget.
- Menu & meal planning - Overwhelmed at how make yet another healthy meal? Being prepared is the key to staying on track with healthy eating.
Menu & Meal Planning helps to set up a plan that will work with your time & budget.
- Consultations - phone or in person
All services offered are available at Turquoise Barn or a location of your choice. “If you have a special occasion or event, I’m always up for an adventure &
willing to travel anywhere in the U.S. or beyond. Michelle Premura is a certified Vegan Raw & Living Food Chef & Educator - for more information about her
experience & background please click here.
Please contact us for pricing or questions.